- We do not sell knives to those under 18 years of age.
- We assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any product purchased from us.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and or use, of any item purchased.
- We are unable to provide refunds in the event that the package
that you have ordered was seized by customs or other agencies. Consult
your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can, within 30 days of purchase, return the unused product and get a full refund (less shipping and handling costs) or you may exchange the product for another one of the same value.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
- All Cabrera Custom Knives products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original purchaser. If your Cabrera custom knife or sheath is defective due to materials or workmanship, I will make every effort to repair it, replace it in kind or refund you.
- This warranty is voided (as determined by Cabrera Custom Knives) by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, or alterations of the product and does not cover any normal wear or tear that might occur. Using your Cabrera custom knife for any purpose other than its intended use is considered abuse (this includes but is not limited to using it as a hammer, chisel, pry bar, throwing knife and/or using it for destruction testing, using acid cleaning materials to remove rust, i.e., any and all utilization of the steel beyond its design).
- We are not responsible for knife loss due to shipping to and from Cabrera Custom Knives.